Place ginger, garlic,chilli in a blender and blitz.
Add the fish and blitz again.
Add the mash, crab meat, spring onion, lime zest,and seasoning.
Mix by hand and roll into 6 balls.
Roll each ball into the flour, then the beaten eggs and finally the panko.
Deep fry at 180 c for 6 - 8 mins.
- 70 grms of sweet mash potatoes
- 90 grms of white fish flesh
- 100 grms of crab meat
- 1x spring onions, chopped
- 1 garlic clove , finely chopped
- 1 pc of ginger, finely chopped
- 1 red chilli
- 2 tbsp of flat leaf parsley
- 3 tbsp of coriander leaves
- zest of 1 lime
- 1 tsp of salt
- 1 tsp of blk pepper
- 2 eggs, whisked
- panko bread crumbs
Chameleon Restaurant, lower fownes street, Temple bar, Dublin 2 .